We are not dramatizing, are you looking for an exciting and rare opportunity to lead and manage an established therapy association?
Chief Executive Officer, The British Association of Dramatherapists
- Homeworking (with access to London for meetings 4 x monthly)
- £54k - £63K a year pro rata
- This vibrant role is part-time (15 hours)
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays pro rata
- Flexible schedule
The British Association for Dramatherapy (BADth) is the professional body for dramatherapy in the UK. For over 43 years we have used drama techniques to encourage creativity and expression through therapy to resolve significant personal and social difficulties. We are committed to promoting awareness of dramatherapy, developing understanding through providing information to the general public and supporting the advancement of education, research and professional practice.
The successful candidate will be stimulated by challenge and able to direct and lead the Executive team. You will need to champion the association’s mission and values, promoting professionalism and best practices so that the Dramatherapy community is recognised and understood. We are passionate about our profession; you will need to be an inspirational influencer and communicator with solid commercial accountability and esteemed links to the Healthcare sector.
- A proven track record of strategic leadership within a healthcare or therapy setting at a senior management level
- Outstanding leadership skills, including being an authentic and values-led leader
- Experience of clinical research /trials with a MSc in Clinical Research
- Experience of organisational governance and working with the Chair and Executive Board
- Excellent negotiating, analytical and organisational skills
- Accomplished fundraiser
- Outstanding relationship building ability and understanding of the power of partnerships with differing stakeholders, including government, statutory sector and other HPCP affiliations
- Evidence of management of significant financial and other resources
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Previous experience in a clinical role.
- Previous experience working with psychological therapies.
- Experience of fostering and promoting a collaborative team environment.
- Corporate restructuring experience.
- General governance with corporate social responsibility, sustainability, and social impact on the environment.
People Business have been retained as our advisors for this appointment. For further information about his role please contact Vanessa Pinto on 01932 874944.
For a recruitment pack email email@example.com
No agencies please.
We are an equal opportunities organisation and applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
Please note that we do not hold a sponsor licence and we do not intend to offer sponsorship for this particular role. You should therefore ensure that you have/will have the right to work in the UK to be able to undertake this role, if appointed, you will be required to provide relevant right to work documents at the point of an offer being made to you.
Closing date for applications is: 27th June 2022